What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 18, 2008

    Back after a break

    Well, nothing new to say about Harry Potter or about FutureHype. I have been busy at work with trainings and I wasn't able to get much reading done in the past couple of weeks.

    The only reading I have been able to do was on the new eReader app on the iPhone and iPod touch. I don't have the iPhone so I have downloaded the new software and then got the eReader app. This application is compatible with the standard .pdb format which is the old Palm format. Books can be downloaded onto your desktop computer or through a wi-fi connection directly to the iPod touch. I started reading Huckleberry Finn today.

    There are around 30 free books listed on Fictionwise.com. eReader.com has a large selection of inexpensive books too. There are some other sources for free eBooks and some other format options. Next time I'll blog about that.

    Also, don't miss my cross post to my education blog about Audiobook formats

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com