What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    Wow... Faith in Human Nature is Restored

    A few weeks back I posted about losing my book Radical Evolution.  I was completely disappointed that I had lost it and no one had turned it in.  I have called the Lost and Found for the bus I ride but no luck, no one had turned it in.   Anyway, I gave it up as a lost cause.  

    Then Monday, I was waiting for the bus and two different buses I can take pulled up at the downtown stop at the same time.  I had to pick so I got on one I normally don't.  A ways down the road as the bus started to empty I moved up a couple of seats to get an empty row.  A few minutes later another gentleman moved up across the aisle from me.  I was fussing around with my iPod and happened to glance away from the movie I was watching and looked across the aisle.  The gentleman was reading a book with the chapter entitled "Prevail." The next chapter up in Radical Evolution for me.  Turns out he had found my book and been so interested in it that he had to finish it before he tried finding the owner. 

    Funny set of coincidences and now, I'll get my book back.....as soon as he finishes it.

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com