What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 25, 2009

    The Son of Tarzan

    The Son of Tarzan (Tarzan, #4) The Son of Tarzan by Edgar Rice Burroughs


    My rating: 4 of 5 stars
    This is another terrific guilty pleasure. One of the books I shouldn't like. It has more evidence of Burroughs, Edgar Rice infatuation with 'culture Tarzan the noble savage has a son. A son who must also develop the muscle and jungle strength of his father. He inherited it in some way but it must be developed. He must fall in love, but it couldn't possibly be with anything less than a French Princess.

    But I've got to say the romance in this one for a naive 13 year old was awesome, and I loved it just as much this most recent time.

    View all my reviews >>

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com