What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 5, 2009

    More new Information on the Kindle!

    Kindle was being touted as the iPod for bibliophiles, but I was arguing that dang it I dont' want to lug another technogeekgadget. I love the idea of carrying a library around with me, but I also like to listen to music and occasionally watch a movie. I thought I would just have to wait until those feature became more efficient on the Kindle. But wait....I can get my Kindle on my iPhone, or in my case my iPod touch. I haven't tried out the app yet, but as soon as I am done presenting at UELMA I am going to be downloading it and trying my first Kindle book. Hmmm... Now, what to buy?

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com