What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    Annals of the Western Shore

    I have been reading this Urula K. Le Guin series and I mostly liked it. Here are my comments from GoodReads

    Powers Powers by Ursula K. Le Guin


    My review


    rating: 4 of 5 stars
    So, I finished the trilogy and it makes me wonder if there is going to be more. The end of this wasn't as satisfying as I had hoped. The resolution of Gav's conflict with Hoby didn't resolve it for me. I like the deep connection I felt to Gav and the unique experiences he went through, but I keep waiting for the final conflict and resolution for the series.


    View all my reviews.

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com