What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 1, 2008

    Radical Evolution

    After having just finished a book pooh poohing the notion of exponential growth lasting forever and our world hurtling forward in an ever increasing technologically enhanced society, I started Radical Evolution by Joel Garreau which so far reads like a manual for hurtling towards a technologically enhanced future with exponential growth lasting forever.  Specifically he talks about biomedical and genetic enhancements.  It really is a great book and gives some of the actual science and technology behind books like: Uglies, Pretties, Specials and Extras by Scott Westerfeld. 

    more to come

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com