What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    The End by Lemony Snicket

    The End (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 13) The End by Lemony Snicket


    My review


    rating: 2 of 5 stars
    I found this book to be a huge disappointment. Granted he told us all through the series that it would be a disappointment, but did he have to do such a great job of it. The End tanked for me. Most of the time when I really like a series I read them at least twice. I may never read this series again and if I do it will be sheer will power that gets me through The End again. The series felt so unfinished, unresolved and just not done. The End should have been called "I quit"



    If I disliked the book this much you may ask why I gave it even 2 stars. Well, I have to give it a couple because it was ok. I needed to read it to finish the series and that gave it its only redeeming quality.


    View all my reviews.

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com