What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    Interesting comments on the Kindle

    I got a tweet from @timoreilly on twitter. The post From http://www.teleread.org was about how the Kindle may not be all it hopes to be.

    This just reinforced my desire for a single handheld integrated device. One that allows me to do all the stuff I want to do. Read books, watch videos, check email, edit documents, ....hmmm I guess what I want is a laptop that is handheld. I think sometime in the near term we are going to see improved integrated devices. Especially devices with screens that have enough resolution and size to actually be able to do it all.

    The whole thing also made me realize how much I want a part time job doing some real writing for a group like teleread. Getting a regular paycheck even if small would certainly up my regularity of posts.

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com