What I'll be reading next!

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

my twitterings

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 4, 2009

    Summer of the Monkey's

    Summer of the Monkeys Summer of the Monkeys by Wilson Rawls


    My review


    rating: 4 of 5 stars
    One of my teacher's in elementary school read this to our class with the predictable result that 80% of the kids hated it and the kids who loved reading already promptly read it on their own. I fell into the second category. I had already seen the movie version of Where the Red Fern Grows which made me bawl like a child. I was in around 4th grade so this was totally appropriate.



    Summer of the Monkeys had not tears except tears of laughter. I don't want to spoil too much but there is one spoiler you must know before your read this book.

    Drunk Monkeys


    It take quite a bit to top that. For a fun read with a feel good ending give this a look.


    View all my reviews.

    My Favorite quotes


    Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com